First thing's first, if you're wondering what's up with the many hidden comments, they're all "thanks for the fav!" posts. How do you avoid being hidden? You have to be one of the following (and despite this tl;dr list, I have no problems with "thanks for the watch" comments, even though I never post those either):
- You're someone I've talked to (btw, if I end up faving something else that you made at a later date, I won't accept that comment, even if we end up talking).
- You've talked to at least one of my friends.
- You've mentioned something on my profile.
- You've mentioned something related to the art.
- You've asked me what my fav part was regardless of using
's trend attempt (look through my page's older comments to get what I'm on about).Or, if you're none of the above
peroid.And now to babble on about myself XD.
Why does this shitstain (fact) of a deviantART page exist, you ask?
Long story short, it was originally made to only
fave and comment on stuff, along with attempt to make up with
back when she used
, due to pissing her off by repeating an in-joke on Skype (don't ask for it, as it's just
for close friends) over and over, and pretty much giving her a virus from her joining this art site I was on for three years called Storm-Artists (I've long since closed my account, btw) after requesting her to do so multiple times. And since it worked, I thought "Why not post old (the old being everything from 2010-early 2012 that I was still proud of) and new stuff for the Hell of it?".
So, here I am. And since I usually spend my free time lazing about, assume that's what I'm doing if I haven't posted anything for a day or even longer.Other places I'm on
- No underage idiots (mentally or physically), AND you must have at least one multiplayer game I have (I don't own Naughty Bear anymore, btw). Otherwise, I'll ignore your invite.
- Like here, don't expect tons of stuff every day for the same reasons.
- Just expect art that's on here (and if I can ever remember to go to the nearest scanner and so on, maybe some exclusive stuff) and some other posts from me, weather it be me rambling or submitting anything I find amusing.Why didn't I give out my XBL, Game Center, Steam and social network site accounts, along with Nintendo friend codes, you ask? Well:
a. I don't use my 360 much (Hell, I'm thinking about making a new gamertag that won't have *any* membership to not only change my name, but get rid of all the multiplat achievements I've gotten with the old one once I get a cooling fan or the slim model) and hence, I haven't got a gold membership.
b. While I do have a Steam, it was only made to own a version of Psychonauts that gave out achievements, along with other multiplats I already own on consoles, as while I can't ignore what Valve have done for the industry, I never will have any interest in playing Half-Life, Team Fortress 2 etc... regardless.
c. None of the iPod apps I have that support GC are games tons of people play.
d. Read above for why I haven't listed any NFC's.
e. The chances of me making a Twitter, FaceBook etc... are about as likely as my country winning the next World Cup (i.e. never).